Internal signage at BBG facilities should align to brand standards outlined in the Brand Assets section. Included in this area are approved Messages regarding Breakthru’s values and other corporate content.
INTERNAL BRANDING PRINCIPLES
- BBG branded postings should be prominently displayed in public and associate communal spaces which must include spaces within operations/warehouse
- Graphics, text, and supporting imagery should be paired together whenever possible
- While font style and color pallets must be followed as dictated under the BBG Brand Guidelines policy, the medium of such displays can be determined locally to align with décor (electronically, 3D, wall mounted, framed, etc.)
- Televisions/monitors should be used where possible to rotate postings and share local and companywide messaging
- Legacy company branding must be removed except in cases where select legacy postings celebrate history; however, text must never conflict with BBG vision, values, mission, etc.
- Posted timelines including legacy company history must also include BBG history
- Images used must comply with BBG standards and represent the diversity of our workforce